Elopement Package for the Bride & Groom Only.
"A Private Affair" It's all about you! An all-inclusive wedding and mini-reception for two including ceremony and bouquet, boutonnière, floral table arrangement, filled cake and sparkling juice served in a silver champagne bucket and your room for the night.*
Just bring your marriage license and rings and we'll take care of the rest! The couple may choose the place for the ceremony—a romantic ceremony in front of the Inn's candlelit fireplace, on the balcony, or in our "secret" garden under a decorated arch beneath our majestic oak tree.
Choose the flower color (package price based on roses - ask about alternate flowers and pricing), cake filling, entry music, Christian or civil ceremony, and music for a first dance, if desired.
Weddings are scheduled for a one hour time frame, from 2:00 - 3:00 pm. Couples may check in at 1:00 to get ready.
- site fee and ceremony site setup, including scattered rose petals
- bride's bouquet, groom's flower, and table arrangement
- inside reception
- set up and clean up of cake table, ceremony site, white china dessert plates, and silver flatware
- double 6 in. filled cake, adorned with fresh flowers
- sparkling juice toast/champagne served in keepsake glass champagne flutes
- ceremony and reception pictures (if couple does not have a professional photographer)
- room for your wedding night, early check-in to allow some time to prepare, and three course gourmet breakfast served to your room
*This wedding package is available Monday-Thursday, excluding major holidays and Spring Break weeks. Fridays can only be booked less than 30 days in advance and require a 2-night stay.
Private Affair with Happily Ever After room featuring 2-person jacuzzi tub: $697 plus tax
Private Affair with any other room: $633 plus tax
Based on availability. Call or e-mail us for more information.