Just bring your marriage license and rings and we'll take care of the rest!
A romantic ceremony in our "secret" garden under a decorated arch, beneath our majestic oak tree, and an outside reception.
Choose the flower colors (package price based on roses and filler flowers - ask about alternate flowers and pricing), cake filling, entry music, Christian or civil ceremony, and music for a first dance, if desired.
Weddings are scheduled for a three hour time frame from 1:00- 4:00 pm. Bride may check in at 12:00 to finish getting ready.
- site fee and wedding planning consultation/coordination
- bride's bouquet, groom's boutonnière, bridesmaids' and groomsmen's flowers and table arrangements
- outside ceremony setup and reception tent in garden area with tables and chairs
- set up and clean up of wedding chairs, tables, chairs and linens for sit-down reception with white china dessert plates, silver flatware, and glass champagne flutes
- appropriately-sized, filled cake, adorned with fresh flowers
- beverage service (non-alcoholic)
- sparkling juice toast served in glass champagne flutes for all
- ceremony pictures (if couple does not have a professional photographer)
- Once Upon a Dream room (based on availability)
A Family Affair
All of the above items for the bride and groom and up to 30 guests - $2598
A Charming Affair
All of the above items and heavy hors d'oeuvres for the bride and groom and up to 30 guests - $2998
A Wedding Celebration
All of the bulleted items above as well as heavy appetizers and an assortment of fresh baked pastries and sweets for the bride and groom and up to 30 guests -- $3498
A Wedding Social
An old-fashioned cake and punch wedding. All of the bulleted items above for the bride and groom and up to 40 guests - $2998
(Custom food packages available for this size wedding. If adding a sit-down meal, an approved caterer is required as well as a small fee for place settings - cloth napkins, glass dinner plates and silver flatware.)